You can find me here…
July 22, 2008
July 16, 2008
All around the internet, women are excited about the upcoming BlogHer Conference.
While I would LOVE the chance to learn how to be a better blogger in general, I think that I would feel totally uncomfortable there. The conference is less than half an hour away, but the whole thing intimidates me for the following reasons…
1) I have been a slacker blogger and probably no one will have even heard of/forgotten my blog.
2) Meeting the people behind the blogs I read is sometimes uncomfortable. I feel like a stalker.
3) What if those bloggers are totally different than my mental image of them.
4) If there IS someone there who knows my blog, I don’t want to disappoint them.
So, that is why I’m not going… And I am SOOOO jealous of all the people that are.
Have fun at BlogHer!
I know that many of you have seen the other annoying kitten cartoons. Our cat, Lilly, is just like this cat and JUST as annoying.
July 15, 2008
There are so many things to be excited about!
1) I am blogging again! (I have time to blog again!)
2) I just completed college!! It only took me 11 years!
3) I have a new blog and web address at oneplainjane.com. I will soon be moving all of this over to that url. Please be patient… I just earned my freedom (from school) yesterday.
May 29, 2008
Ok… I know it is mean. But it is SO true!
Go check out the pics